- The Black Swan by Nicholas Taleb Read the interesting parts in the prologue
how to think about unknown unknowns
- Disciplining Interdisciplinarity by Gabriele Bammer (Preface only) (Whole book) Read p3-13 +.
building a discipline for interdisciplinarity to solve challenging problems
You might also like…
- Steve Cork’s 2009 panel (YouTube) (Downloadable versions)
- Tackling wicked problems through the transdisciplinary imagination, by Val Brown (Chapters 1 and 2)
this was set as some preliminary reading, but is worth revisiting in light of Gabriele’s talk
Panel OverviewSpeakers at this panel will be:
- Dr Steve Cork - Adjunct Professor, Crawford School of Public Policy
In this panel we’ll explore how to effectively work in a team with people from different disciplines and with different worldviews, and plan for the future.