Below are examples of assessment pieces. These are demonstrative only, and it’s likely that the requirements for these assessment items were different to the current requirements.
Group Pitch to the Vice Chancellor
- Coordinating Indigenous Engagement, presented by Emma Cook, Molly Ireland, and Pi Lee, and James Lowrey. Written brief.
- Enhancing Student Entrepreneurship at the ANU, presented by Supriya Benjamin, Jordan Kerr, Keith Kuan, Rifat Majumder, and Taseen Rafi. Written brief.
These two group projects, Women in STEM and Designing Destinations, were some outstanding projects from 2015. The Women in STEM project was particularly successful, being presented to many University committees and to the Australasian Conference for Undergraduate Research, and contributing to improving the experience of women in STEM subjects. Their written brief can be found here: Women in STEM Written Brief.
- Designing Destinations, presented by Vivian Wei, Jake Budd, Ben Cumming and Roman Perrier.
- Pathway Program, presented by Emily Bowler, Samantha Kwong, Weixuan Li and Thomas Brunskill.
- Oral presentations by Jonathan Tjandra, Lea Luzzi, Vivian Wei and Nishanth Pathy.
- Oral presentations by Lewis Hirst and Emily Bowler.
- Oral presentations by Sasha, Pat, Kate and Carla.
- Fred Portfolio 1 example
- Saymaa Portfolio 1 example
- Jenna Portfolio 2 esample
- Jamon Portfolio 2 example
- John Portfolio 2
- Alice’s Stage 1
- Anonymous Stage 1
- Anonymous 2 Stage 1
- David’s Stage 1 Webfolio
- Emily’s Stage 1
- Kate’s Stage 1
- Kristie’s Stage 1