Apply for a VC’s Course
Leadership & Influence »
Semester 1 - VCUG2002 / VCPG6003
Unravelling Complexity »
Semester 2 - VCUG3001 / VCPG6001 / LAWS4001
Group Research & Innovation Project »
Semester 1+2 - VCUG3100 / VCPG6100
Apply for Leadership & Influence
Students wishing to join Leadership & Influence are required to submit:
- a CV, which includes includes information about education, employment, and positions of responsibility
- a brief project proposal, including:
- proposed topic or potential area of impact
- project description - what you intend to do, and who you will be working with in the project
- project objectives - both the overall objectives of the project and what you aim to achieve within the timescale of the project
- personal motivation - what your personal motivations are for running the project
- proposed mentor - a proposed mentor or project champion who can help achieve your project goals
Please note that students entering Leadership & Influence must have completed 24 units towards their degree.
Application Timelines 2023
- Applications for Semester 1 2023 close COB Monday 20 February 2023.
- Successful applicants will be notified and issued with a permission code on an ongoing basis.
Late applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis if places are available.
Submit your application
The application form should appear below. If not, you can open the form in a new window.
Updated: 21 Dec 2022/ Responsible Officer: VC Courses Convenor/ Page Contact: Webmaster